THIS PAGE MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. MEANING WE RECEIVE COMMISSIONS FOR PURCHASES MADE THROUGH THOSE LINKS, AT NO COST TO YOU. PLEASE READ OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Credit Shout may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Overview: The Citi® Dividend Platinum Select® Visa® Card is one in a large line of rewards credit cards offered by Citi for people with excellent credit.
How this card works: This is a conventional visa, accepted anywhere that accepts visa. The card offers online account management, online bill pay, and Citi’s virtual credit card number for online transactions. You can also manage your account or ask questions through Citi’s toll-free customer service number.
Fees & APRs: There is no annual fee* on this card. For a full list of updated fees, see the issuers website before applying.
Rewards: Citi has a rewards program that is comparable to Chase, Discover and many other popular credit card rewards programs, and allows you to earn up to 5% cash back on purchases made with the card.
Benefits: Citi offers extensive benefits for its cardholders, and this platinum card has a long list of useful benefits, including:
- Extended warranty on purchases up to one year
- Retail purchase protection against damage or theft for up to 90 days
- 0$ liability on unauthorized charges
- Travel and emergency assistance, including medical and legal referrals, lost luggage assistance, translation services and more
- Travel accident insurance for you, spouse and eligible dependent children
- Auto rental insurance
- Cash back on balance transfers, cash advances and purchases
- 0% APR on balance transfers for 12 months*
- A long list of benefits
- No annual fee*
- High cash advance APR
- Must remember to enroll quarterly to get 2% cash back on specific rotating categories
- Credit RequiredExcellent Credit
- Rewards ProgramUp to 5% cash back on rotating categories, 1% unlimited cash back on all other purchases.
- Signup Bonus$100 Cash Back Bonusafter $500 in purchases during your first 3 months.