THIS PAGE MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. MEANING WE RECEIVE COMMISSIONS FOR PURCHASES MADE THROUGH THOSE LINKS, AT NO COST TO YOU. PLEASE READ OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Credit Shout may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Verdict: The Advanta Business World MasterCard® was designed specifically for small businesses and start-ups alike. The size of credit limit is based on your credit history, so with excellent credit score you will maximize your benefits from Advanta. The card’s features and options perfectly meet the needs of its target audience.
Advanta Business World MasterCard® comes with no preset spending limit. This means that you will not have to put up with a credit line of $3,000. You will get a business-size credit line that will cover a significant part of your business expenses. The size of credit limit is based on your credit history.[include file=/wp-content/themes/customtheme/rec-business.php]
How this card works
- 50% Bonus Points free every year.
- Earn Points Faster with no point earnings limits, no point expiration, and no black out dates.
- Redeem for significantly fewer points than other rewards programs.
- No Pre-Set Spending Limit.
- All for No Annual Fee.
Advanta Business World MasterCard(r) comes with no preset spending limit. No annual fee is one more perk this offer comes with. Maybe this feature is not so rare on business credit cards. However, what about no balance transfer fee? You can shift large balances without bothering your head about some $300 or $500 or even more that you will be charged just for a transfer. Among another card’s benefits you will find 24/7 account access, discounts on services, no-fee employee cards.
The Advanta Business World card offers unlimited points, so you can keep earning as you spend with your business card. You can redeem your points in cash or towards travel, gift certificates, or merchandize for your business. In addition, Advanta offers 50% bonus on the number of points earned to those who pay their bills on time.
- Late Payment Fee: $19 or $39 based on balance.
- Returned Payment Fee: $35
- Dishonored Convenience Check Fee: $35
- Convenience Check Stop Payment Fee: $29
- Balance Transfer Cancellation Fee: $29
- Bank Wire Payment Fee: $15
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%.
- Get 50% Bonus Points every year, when you make all payments on time
- Earn points faster – with No Earnings Cap and No Air Travel Seat Restrictions
- Thousands of merchandise, gift card and travel options
- No Pre-Set Spending Limit
- All with no annual fee
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent on purchases plus get a 50% annual bonus on your earned points when you pay on time all year. Use fewer points than competitive cards for equivalent rewards
- Receive up to 200,000 WhyWaitSM Rewards Points in advance when you activate your card
- The Advanta World Mastercard does come with a high variable APR (16.99% at the time of this writing). Therefore, it is necessary to avoid parking large balances on your world card. Cash Advances: A Variable rate equal to either, 19.99%, 24.99% or 29.99%