THIS PAGE MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. MEANING WE RECEIVE COMMISSIONS FOR PURCHASES MADE THROUGH THOSE LINKS, AT NO COST TO YOU. PLEASE READ OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Credit Shout may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Frontier Airlines’ frequent flyer program – EarlyReturns, which is offered through the Frontier Airlines Mastercard, offers 3 tiers at which increasing benefits are offered to their customers. Each tier is explained below as well as how your miles may be redeemed.
The lowest level of the EarlyReturns program is the Base level. At this level, you’ll be entitled to the following benefits:
- Earn 1 mile per mile flown
- Earn miles through partnerships
- Get a roundtrip award ticket to/from Mexico or Costa Rica for 35,000 miles
- Get a roundtrip award ticket to/from the mainland US or Alaska for 25,000 miles
Once you’ve flown 15,000 miles and/or 20 flight segments in a calendar year, you’ll qualify for the Ascent level.
At this level, you’ll be entitled to all of the Base level benefits and the following additional benefits:
- DirecTV service on all Airbus flights
- Priority check-in and boarding
- Complimentary access to STRETCH seating (extra leg room)
- Pre-reserved seats
- Exclusive offers from Frontier Airlines and it’s partners
- 25 percent bonus on flight miles
- Two complimentary checked bags
Once you’ve flown 25,000 miles and/or 30 flight segments in a calendar year, you’ll qualify for the Summit level. At this level, you’ll be entitled to all of the previously mentioned benefits.
In addition, you’ll be entitled to the following benefits:
- Same-day confirmed alternate flight on the day of travel at no charge
- 50 percent bonus on flight miles
- Complimentary premium beverages
- Guaranteed seating
- Fee waiver for itinerary changes
How to Redeem Miles
When it comes times to redeem your miles, there are several options for doing so. One is to use them for Frontier flights. Flights start a 12,500 for a 1-way trip and roundtrip flights go for as high as 60,000 miles.
Another option is to transfer miles to someone else. This can help someone obtain enough miles to cash in on a reward.
Charitable donations are also a possible way to redeem your miles. Various charities accept Frontier Airlines EarlyReturns miles.
Finally, miles can be redeemed with Frontier Airlines’ partners. Be sure to check with Frontier Airlines and/or your favorite retailers to determine where you can redeem your miles.