The QVC Q credit card is only offered to registered shoppers at QVC.
The card has a very high APR and should not be used to carry a balance.
On the positive side, this card does provide a convienent method to pay for QVC purchases.
The QVC Q card is good only on QVC purchases and provides, simply, an easy and convienent way to pay for your purchases.
How This Card Works
The QVC Q card is only available to registered members of QVC.com or shoppers of QVC. The card offers convienence, primarily.
Before you get started with your application, there are few key things you need to know about the QVC Q card:
- This card is good only for purchases at QVC and their online website.
- There are no balance transfers or cash advances with the Q Card.
- You do not earn rewards with your Q card.
For your application to be accepted make sure the following information applies to you:
- You are a registered shopper at QVC;
- You are at least 18 years old;
- You have no submitted an application for the Q card in the past 3 months; and
- Your credit history has no serious delinquencies or bankruptcies.
Travel and Shopping Benefits
The Q card allows you to make convienent purchases with QVC and gives you the option of deferred payments. You can use your card to buy large ticket items through the company and use your discretion to pay the balance all at once or over time.
Besides that, you will not earn any travel or shopping benefits.
All in all, it is hard to see how using the Q card provides you any real benefit. Any decent rewards card will offer you not just rewards for your spending, but important consumer protections like extended warranty protection, purchase price protection, etc.
The standard APR for purchases on the QVC card is 22.80% .The grace period is 25 days if there is no pervious balance.
Returned payments are charged $29.
Late fees for your QVC account are as follows:
- $15 for balances under $25;
- $25 for balances between $25 and $49.99;
- $29 for balances between $50 and $499.99; and
- $39 for all balances above $500.
The Bottom Line
The bottom line is that we do not recommend the QVC channel Q card. We think you can do better with most any other standard issue credit card.
- Long grace period
- No fee for going over your credit limit
- High standard APR of 22.80%
- This credit card is good only on QVC purchases–no balance transfers or cash advances
- No rewards program
- No consumer protection benefits