Editor's Note: This offer expired, BUT Chase Freedom continues to offer a $100 signup bonus if you spend $500 in the first three months. Or you can check out other current deals and promotions here.
Chase is now offering a $200 bonus cash back offer with Chase Freedom® Card. You receive the $200 rewards incentive when $500 is spent within the first 3 months of card ownership. But you better hurry up - this offer is only good through June 24, 2015.
Other Reasons to Signup for Chase Freedom Rewards Credit Card
In addition to the bonus $200 signup bonus, the Chase Freedom cash back rewards card offers the following:
- After June 24th: $100 Signup bonus after spending $500 in first 3 months.
- $25 cash rewards bonus after adding first authorized user.
- 5 percent cash back on up to $1,500 in spending per quarter in popular rotating categories, 1% cash back rewards on all other spending.
- No annual fee.
- 0% Introductory APR for purchases and balance transfers - though there is a 3% balance transfer fee.
For more information on the Chase Freedom Card, check out our complete review here.
Chase Freedom® Rewards Card Overview
Annual Fee: $0
Credit Required: Good
Rewards Program and Signup Bonuses*:
- 5% cash back on rotating categories (on first $1,500 spent per quarter, than 1%)
- 1% cash back on everything else
- $100 Signup Bonus $200 Signup Bonus if you apply by June 24th and spend $500 in first three months
- $25 Cash Bonus if add authorized user in first three months
Intro APR Offer*:
0% APR for 15 months on Purchases and Balance Transfers. Balance transfers are subject to a 3% transfer fee.
- APR: 13.99% - 22.99% Variable
- Cash Advance: 24.99% Variable, plus 5% fee
- Transfer Fee: 3%
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%